Re: How Much Does M$ Spend to Discredit COLA?

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 22 January 2007 19:24 \__

> I'm trying to guess the total budget Microsoft has been spending to
> discredit COLA.
>
> It's got to be at least 3 salaries...and a lot of hourly if flatfish+++
> is billing them.

Whatever he gets paid, it's a waste of money. His lousy posts bring nothing
but laughter. Sure, they slow me down a little because I quickly glance at
them...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | How I learned to stop worrying and love GNU/Linux
         run-level 5  Oct 18 14:45                   last=S