Re: How Much Does M$ Spend to Discredit COLA?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 22 January 2007 19:24 \__

I'm trying to guess the total budget Microsoft has been spending to
discredit COLA.

It's got to be at least 3 salaries...and a lot of hourly if flatfish+++
is billing them.

Whatever he gets paid, it's a waste of money. His lousy posts bring nothing
but laughter. Sure, they slow me down a little because I quickly glance at
them...

Yes! They decrease your efficiency by the amount of time it takes you to scan a line of 8pt type in your newsreader!

--
The Texeme Construct