Re: The Truth About Roy Schestowitz.

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 11:47 \__

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:09:28 +1000, Ron House wrote:
>
>> jorge_shillingford@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> Mr. Schestowitz is spamming various Linux groups with off topic posts
>> (snip histrionics)
>>
>> Boy Oh Boy Roy! You've really got them worried by publicising all the
>> information you do about the benefits of Linux. Umpteen of Bill's spammers
>> throw dummy fits in a single day! You deserve a gold medal for getting
>> them so rattled!
>
> Here, here!
>
> jorge_shillingford is obviously a troll, & I wondered why the nym struck a
> chord. Jorge Shilling of cdrecord. Maybe the troll borrowed his
> name & part of cdrecord...

It's Gary Stewart. He's using the name of a famous Debian developer who got
the boot.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
roy      pts/3        cg001a.halls.man Tue Jan 23 01:59   still logged in