Re: Here Comes the Microsoft Shill to Bring Balance to Blogs

Ewok wrote:

> On Jan 24, 1:24 am, "VistaKing" <BushIsATrai...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> One of the exciting new
>> concepts of Windows VistaT involves bsting your PC's memory without the
>> annoying hassle of physically opening your computer and installing RAM.
>>
>> This feature is Windows ReadyB st, and it uses your removable USB flash
>> drive to improve your system's performance easily and immediately. Just
>> connect your USB flash drive and you're ready to go with improved speed!
>> Perfect for gamers!
>>

> Does this mean that they are using USB-memory as extra RAM.
>
>> A great way to get ready for an enhanced gaming and multimedia
>> experience with Windows VistaT and Windows ReadyBst is to pick up a
>> new Centrios USB flash drive. Pump up the power of your system with
>> a 512MB or whopping 2GB flash drive. Get yours today and enjoy more
>> productivity and entertainment at home or on the go!
>>

> Sounds like a smart way of burning cash. Correct me anyone if I am
> wrong. USB memories can be read as many times as you wish, but only
> wrote at a limited amount of times. Using a flash drive as RAM, would
> destroy it rather quickly. Sounds like the M$ to me.

Exactly. Leave it to nimwits like "linux-sux" to actually applaud this
idiocy. MS has "innovated" this moronic "solution" because Vista needs more
than 1GB mem to run halfway acceptable

--
The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners.