Re: The return of Mike Cox

__/ [ chrisv ] on Wednesday 24 January 2007 13:44 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> The amount of trolls (particularly ones that try to
>>'vandalise' usability) has gone up through the ceiling, which I am told is
>>typical around major releases of Windows.
>
> Have you been here during a major Linux release, like Suse 10?
> Flatshit almost has a total breakdown.

Yes, I was in the SUSE newsgroups (and other technical NGs) at the time.
Microsoft pays generously on these occasions. Must keep the American empire
alive, right? Must use Windows to elevate the NSA and put the US
administration above the international law...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
  3:05pm  up 1 day 15:23,  5 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.22, 0.31