Re: Record Labels Rethink DRM

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 22 January 2007 18:58 \__

> Larry Qualig wrote:
>
>> So it's an absolute joke that someone would be so naive to think that
>> somehow the general public is going to get worked up over some DRM
>> bullshit that 99% of the population doesn't understand, let alone
>> realize that it even exists.

Joe A. doesn't know s**t about DRM. He sure knows something is wrong when his
CD doesn't work in the car and his iTunes collection does not work with the
music player he got for Xmas. Then he finds out what DRM means _to him_.

> Given that...why do you continue to troll here 24 x 7 ?

Here I am replying to Larry and John, two former Microsoft employees who got
cozy in *GASP* a newsgroup advocating GNU/Linux, the main threat of
Microsoft Corp. And _STILL_, some people claim there's nothing funny going
on here.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1036184k total,   194684k used,   841500k free,    94404k cached