Re: How Much Does M$ Spend to Discredit COLA?

__/ [ Jerry McBride ] on Monday 22 January 2007 23:10 \__

> Damian O'Leary wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 22 January 2007 19:24 \__

>>> Whatever he gets paid, it's a waste of money. His lousy posts bring
>>> nothing but laughter. Sure, they slow me down a little because I quickly
>>> glance at them...
>>>

>> Roy, I believe you mean well with your spam and your gay approach to
>> Linux. However, you do realise that it is YOU (also known as Mark kent)
>> who is a laughing stock?
>>
>> Nobody but your alter.ego Mark Kent reads your tripe. This is clear from
>> the answers your boring and repetitive posts generate.
>>
>> You need to get a life.
>
> ANOTHER MICROSOFT PUPPET!!!! PLONK!! And it feels good to do it...

I have been struggling recently when it comes to following COLA, mailing
lists, E-mail and other stuff (my job included). So, I have added trolls
which were on the verge, so to speak (usually a mental killfile), to the
actual killfile. Some of them don't even get filtered in the newsreader.
They get wiped at server level, which speeds things up. Bandwidth and number
of messages to store goes down... leafnode has a high retention with over
50,000 messages at the moment, which is why the current server beats the
University's one and increases productivity.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer
Protocol)
  2:00am  up   2:18,  5 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.30, 0.55