Re: Self Castration? Is it an option?

<royschestowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1169490032.435384.287840@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: In my last post I spoke of my long felt desire to become a girl. I have
: been searching for a surgeon who will perform a castration procedure on
: me but I am having no luck. Every MD I spoke with has informed me that
: I will need to enter an SRS program and live totally as a woman for at
: least 18 months before I can even begin to consider my transformation.
: I have found this information and would like advice on the feasability
: of doing it myself.
: http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_181618my_self_.htm
: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-surgery
: I do so desire to be a girl but I am worried that the procedure is
: going to take up too much of my time which will leave me less time for
: my advocacy work Linux user groups like comp.os.linux.advocacy.
: Also being a student I do not have much money.
: This is why I wish to perform the operation myself and eliminate the
: middle man.
: Additionaly I am seeking a sugar daddy to help pay for my hormone
: treatments because despite getting my estrogen from Malaysia, it is
: still quite expensive.
: I of course will perform my duties in exchange for some help with the
: cost of my treatment.
: Please give me advice.
: Kisses and hugs
: Roy

Are you sure you want to be a girl?  With all the time and effort you spend
posting to Usenet, I'd guess that you'd have no need for reproductive
organs.  Your vagina would be laying dormant as you scrounge news feeds
looking for a anything that my remotely be related to Linux.  Wouldn't you
rather be a eunich?

Here's some information that may help:
http://www.blackchampagne.com/articles/castration.shtml