Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

begin  oe_protect.scr
Ian Semmel <rocketLinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:08:39 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Tattoo Vampire <tat2vampire@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> You pussy.
>>
>> Once again, the attacks on Roy continue.
>>
>> For the record, Roy's postings are very welcome, and are on topic and
>> not anti-charter.
>>
>> The posts are appreciated by a great number of people, including myself
>
> That's because you are an idiot who doesn't have the brains to research
> anything for yourself.

Why do you bother to litter the world with insults?  Once I find one, I
do not read any further.  If you can manage to write something without
resorting to personal abuse, then perhaps I'll read it, but this kind of
drivel?  I think not.  Even my kids are many years beyond this kind of
behaviour.

"A University without students is like an ointment without a fly."
	-- Ed Nather, professor of astronomy at UT Austin