Re: iBook Rival Comes with Linux Preinstalled

On 2007-01-22, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> __/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 21 January 2007 23:39 \__

>> It is quite telling that you don't even attempt to read the links, Warren
>> Bell. But then, you would not understand them. Too stupid.
>
> I think he just blindly hits "reply" and posts that tosh. I don't think the
> strategy is to highlight off topic posts; it's about annoying _everyone_.

Doesn't annoy me. I have his crap killed outright, and every reply to
him marked lower. Normally I skip the replies. But sometimes it's nice
to see he's still entertainingly stupid.

--
It's a shame Linux has such difficulty running some of the more popular
Windows applications: Nimda, CodeRed, Klez, ILOVEYOU, WPA, Swen,