Re: [OT] Big Media Now Goes After Small Shops That Have Background Music

____/ BearItAll on Monday 09 July 2007 13:14 : \____

> So Roy, can we have less of this support for licence breaking in a Linux
> advocacy news group, support it somewhere else if thats your thing, I for
> one don't want the two mentioned in the same breath, we have to be very
> carefull of Linux's reputation for safety and security, it is our big
> selling point, but we also have to be carefull of avoid a reputation of
> association with criminals. Stealing is a criminal activity, lets not put
> Linux into the same place in people's minds.

You're right. No more [OT]-tagged posts. If you want to see the outrageous
story, however, see that item about Prince. It's in the OP.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans