Re: [News] Microsoft and Ilk Gag Blogger that Protests Against Linux FUD

____/ BearItAll on Tuesday 03 July 2007 14:06 : \____

http://showusthecode.wordpress.com/2007/07/02/what-happened-to-show-us-the-code/

>>> I was getting the impression that his company was very indirectly related
>>> to Microsoft (who isn't these days... I mean, it's a large company).
>>> Would you also say that it's wrong for all Brits to criticise the
>>> government? If he does this anonymously outside work and Microsoft is not
>>> a client of his, then...
>>>

>> This was only the first battle in the war.  These truths that were held
>> up to the world cost the multiple convicted felon pirate Microsoft and
>> it's "Trusted Partner" cartel of thieves very dearly, especially in the
>> developing markets opening in countries just coming onboard to the
>> information evolution.
>>
>> The continuing saga is the "DTP Wiki: So, Sue Me First" petition.
>> Microsoft always picks the hills it dies upon, usually targeting the
>> weak and oppressed.
>
> <snip.   snip snip snip Readers coming across this in future times will
> thank me for snipping>
>
> It was like trying to read shakespear, come on mate, we're computer people
> here, speakenzy ainglish.

Nobody in the yaught will notice that we don't proofread.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    WARNING: /dev/null running out of space
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=