Re: [News] Microsoft and Ilk Gag Blogger that Protests Against Linux FUD

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ____/ BearItAll on Tuesday 03 July 2007 12:00 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> "Show us the Code" campaign silenced
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>

> http://showusthecode.wordpress.com/2007/07/02/what-happened-to-show-us-the-code/
>>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=40729
>>>
>>> So they tried to gag PJ, along with SCO. Now they go for the small guy.
>>> Luckily I have a supportive environment.
>> Hang on a minute, I'm all for free speech but he works for a company that
>> has a partnership with Microsoft. Which means that if his blog is hurting
>> MS then it is hurting his company too.
>>
>> Of cause his company would have to investigate to see exactly what he was up
>> to. I don't think he has anything to moan about.
>
> I was getting the impression that his company was very indirectly related to
> Microsoft (who isn't these days... I mean, it's a large company). Would you
> also say that it's wrong for all Brits to criticise the government? If he does
> this anonymously outside work and Microsoft is not a client of his, then...

This was only the first battle in the war.  These truths that were held
up to the world cost the multiple convicted felon pirate Microsoft and
it's "Trusted Partner" cartel of thieves very dearly, especially in the
developing markets opening in countries just coming onboard to the
information evolution.

The continuing saga is the "DTP Wiki: So, Sue Me First" petition.
Microsoft always picks the hills it dies upon, usually targeting the
weak and oppressed.

They lobby, but, we vote.  Our vote always retains superiority.  This
hill cost Microsoft very dearly in the market.

Thank you, everyone who is in the fight for consumer rights, freedoms,
and ownership of whatever you purchase or produce.  Corporations do not
have the power to take our property, our personal data, and control of
our computers.

I believe that no one may even criticize this warrior, unless they are
signatory to the cause.  I am, and I applaud all the risks taken for
freedom.  Let us move forward with the DTP Wiki.