Re: [News] Anti-Linux FUD from InformationWeek Continues, Authors Busted

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 16 July 2007 14:26 : \____

>> InformationWeek Declares SCO v. IBM Over and IBM Won. Huh?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| What is going on at InformationWeek? Let me guess. Nah. You are
>>| sophisticated enough to figure it out. But I think it's clear there is
>>| afoot an attempt to create the impression of some schism in the FOSS world.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070713192403106
>>
>> So, InformationWeek tells us that you can't install Linux on laptops, that
>> we are a cult, that GPLv3 is evil, that Microsoft has legitimate IP claims,
>> that OpenOffice.org is dangerous, and that Linus calls us all
>> "hyprocrites"...
>>
>> Shame on InformationWeek. Another prostit... err... publication that sold
>> itself out to Bill and Steve. Also new:
>
> Interesting to follow the updates on the Groklaw piece, too.  It would
> seem that Information Week *is* reading Groklaw, however, they are still
> presenting a proprietary zealot's view of the GPL.

Just look at MOG. She knew all about it and carried on until she got fired (and
got con-sys DDOSed out of this world). I made some funny remarks on this in
Digg.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Othello for free: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    515500k total,   444424k used,    71076k free,     5280k buffers