[News] The Alexander Wolfe Microsoft Shill on Linux 'Urban Legends'

  • Subject: [News] The Alexander Wolfe Microsoft Shill on Linux 'Urban Legends'
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:14:47 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ubuntu Aftermath: Puncturing The Linux 'Urban Legend'

,----[ Quote ]
| Hence, Linux's perceived advantages evaporates in the face of the finding
| that it does indeed require grown-up care and feeding.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/07/ubuntu_aftermat.html

Didn't he just describe Windows? "Grown-up care and feeding"?

I told you this Windows reporter is poisonous. What will his next article be?

How about...

Ubuntu Aftermath: Puncturing The Linux 'Balance Sheet Liability'

He has already been suggesting that Microsoft's IP FUD is holds truth.

The provocative troll was fed.