Re: The Linux counter is up again

____/ ml2mst on Friday 13 July 2007 08:06 : \____

> The Linux counter was down for a while, due to technical problems, but
> today I checked out and it's on line again *Yeehah*
>
> Share your pride with the world and get your GNU/Linux boxes counted ;-)
>
> http://counter.li.org
>
> With kind regards,
>
> Marti van Lin

These counters are pointless and they possibly do more harm than good. I wrote
about them last week and got a lot of feedback. :-)

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/09/1424259&from=rss

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: as good as Richard Stallman's dental higiene
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=