Re: [News] The Laura DiDio Shill Comments on Linux Stories, Again

In article <87ps2yvofp.fsf@xxxxxxxxx>,
 Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's one from me : do not trust ANYTHING said by a COLA fanatic who
> has an almost surreal hatred for Microsoft. Clearly, anything they say
> will be to denigrate and slag off MS regardless of the truth.

Especially one who puts up web sites on cheap shared hosting servers,
and spams links to them to make money off of ads.  It's amusing how Roy
whines about the press being bribed by advertising, when he runs several
sites that have ads.

--
--Tim Smith