Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Fails, Claimed to be Stupid by Design

Verily I say unto thee, that alt spake thusly:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:04:35 -0500, JD Cantafio wrote:

>> http://www.miguelcarrasco.net/miguelcarrasco/WindowsLiveWriter/LinuxCrashTop10Images_A04C/linux_crash_102_2.jpg
>>
>> http://www.miguelcarrasco.net/miguelcarrasco/WindowsLiveWriter/LinuxCrashTop10_AAB/linux_crash_2_thumb.jpg
>>
>> http://www.miguelcarrasco.net/miguelcarrasco/WindowsLiveWriter/LinuxCrashTop10Images_A04C/linux_crash_127_1.jpg
>>
>> http://www.miguelcarrasco.net/miguelcarrasco/WindowsLiveWriter/LinuxCrashTop10Images_A04C/linux_bonus_22_2.jpg
>
> Out of those, only one of those even looks like a crash. The first
> two look like normal boot sequences (though why they'd be rebooting
> is anyone's guess. The airplanes ones are probably due to normal
> take-off/landing procedures.) and the last one looks like a demo of
> Linux on a Nintendo DS.
>
> I'd be interested to know why your 3rd entry did crash though.

And the only actual crashed system out of all of them is not even an
embedded system, but someone's laptop hooked up to an overhead projector.

So again I ask ... where are these broken embedded Linux systems?

Shirley there must be a Linux powered ATM, Cash Register, or other
critical embedded Linux system that's been publicly exposed in an oops
moment. The web is full of pictures of such Windows powered systems
going BSOD, so I'm anxious to redress the balance with a healthy dose of
publicly exposed embedded Linux segfaults.

I would Google, but apparently I don't need to, as I seem to have
acquired a new biatch called Cuntafio to do it for me.

Fetch, boy - fetch!

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 01:43:30 up 11 days, 37 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.62, 0.91, 0.69