Re: [News] "Linux is actually winning the bling war"

____/ waterskidoo on Monday 30 July 2007 16:24 : \____

http://www.oreillynet.com/onlamp/blog/2007/07/pretty_much_anything_mac_has_l.html

> And all of this can run on systems with far less hardware requirements than
> Vista has.

I've read about someone who runs it routinely on a 800MHz box. That would be a
box that came almost from the last decade. Even $50 GPUs apparently handle
this load quite nicely.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, then learn how to knit
Tasks: 143 total,   1 running, 141 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie