Re: Distro Rivalry Heats Up as Shops Start Stocking GNU/Linux PCs

On Jul 30, 10:09 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> ...Until Carmoney a(sic) and the Sunshine Boys sell out, grab $20 million from
> Ballmer, call other distributors "pirates" and then still wish to exploit
> Shuttleworth's labour and investment. Mind you, he called it racketeering. GPL
> to the rescue! The upgrade to the GNU GPLv3 will not permit Carmony to touch
> Ubuntu anymore. Not even Debian... tiff is over. So is Linspire.

And the sooner Linspire departs this world, the better. I know I'll
break out into "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" when I
hear the inevitable announcement of Linspire's going out of business.