Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
> DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Mark Kent wrote:

>>> An honorary knighthood, of course.
>>
>> Something no Linux "advocate" will ever have to worry about, of
>> course.

Why? Are you suggesting that one has to be a greedy monopoliser in order
to earn a Knighthood? If that's the case, then I wouldn't want one.

>> "According to the U.K. Foreign & Commonwealth Office, the honorary
>> knighthood recognizes Gates' contributions to improving health and
>> reducing poverty in parts of the Commonwealth and elsewhere in the
>> developing world. Gates also was recognized for his contribution to
>> enterprise, employment, education and the voluntary sector in the
>> United Kingdom."
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2005/mar05/03-02gatesknighthoodpr.mspx

They missed the part about Gates initially refusing to audit the
Foundation's investments for Unethical Stocks, and about how the entire
premise for that Foundation is likely to be little but a huge tax break
and good PR:

.----
`----

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gatesx07jan07,0,6827615.story?coll=la-home-headlines

> It doesn't really matter; what's important is that his company is
> regularly and consistently lawbreaking

They're thugs:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/05/chair_chucking/

Liars:
http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=GatesDepo

Thieves:
http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=2005010107100653

And terrorists:

And the self-documented evidence of their criminal mentality is crystal
clear:

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/index.html

>> You're small-minded, lying peons that nobody listens to.
>
> Obviously you do, as you've taken the trouble to reply to my message.

Obviously *all* the Trolls do. They have to; those reports for Sweaty
won't write themselves.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 20:02:06 up  5:17,  1 user,  load average: 0.21, 0.51, 0.54