Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

> You should also pay attention to the Shill posts around the time of the
> Vista launch; a slew of well coordinated pro-Vista/anti-Linux propaganda
> that sounded like it might easily have come straight from the mouth of
> Ballmer. IIRC many of these posts were from one-hit-wonders/nyms and
> probably X-No-Archived too, so Google might not be much help in your
> research. But just ask anyone else here for confirmation. IIRC I
> described it as "a bombing run".

Do you have any verifiable proof of this?
If not, you're just making accusations.
I'm not saying it can't or doesn't happen because I have seen
it in groups that have nothing to do with Linux.

> Unfortunately for the Vista marketing team, their little campaign didn't
> help (as if anything could). Vista was, is, and shall remain a stinking
> rotten Lemon.

I'm sure heads are rolling in the Microsoft advertising department.
Still that doesn't stop the advertisements which literally
blanket the Sunday Newspaper, where I live anyway.
Every computer market has Vista plastered all over the place.