Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

On 2007-07-29, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There was a big push against cola at the time.  About the same time,
> some Microsoft Zealots or Shills subscribed me to any number of mailing
> lists and groups of all kinds, it was clearly coordinated, and clearly
> an attempt to intimidate.
>
> I'm used to the Windows zealot crowd trying to intimidate us here.

So it seems. I poked around Google a little and was amazed at
what I found. From an outsider's POV, it appears that this
group was being attacked by a well organized group of
trolls. It looked like downtown Beirut in here about a year ago,
at least from what Google Groups shows.
As for the mailing lists, I know the feeling :(
My email is real but it's a spam trap address.
I had no idea so many men seemingly have problems
with their sexual organ size and function. <mesmiles>