Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2007-07-29, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> There was a big push against cola at the time.  About the same time,
>> some Microsoft Zealots or Shills subscribed me to any number of mailing
>> lists and groups of all kinds, it was clearly coordinated, and clearly
>> an attempt to intimidate.
>>
>> I'm used to the Windows zealot crowd trying to intimidate us here.
>
> So it seems. I poked around Google a little and was amazed at
> what I found. From an outsider's POV, it appears that this
> group was being attacked by a well organized group of
> trolls. It looked like downtown Beirut in here about a year ago,
> at least from what Google Groups shows.
> As for the mailing lists, I know the feeling :(
> My email is real but it's a spam trap address.
> I had no idea so many men seemingly have problems
> with their sexual organ size and function. <mesmiles>

Oh, for crying out loud. Not another "pretend girl" teasing the lads
into a state of arousal. *shudder at thought of fat bearded chap living
in Mom's basement doing the "Silence of The Lambs" thing* while dressed
up in his Mom's underwear..

Here's a thing to consider darling : it's nothing to do with the size of
organs. As Roy will attest. I mean, he threatens to chop them off. I
believe it's called "Penis Envy" in some circles.