Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

Verily I say unto thee, that waterskidoo spake thusly:

> I'm not denouncing the existence of shills, I am saying that the
> number of shills, as in work for money shills, is far less than I
> hear about in this group.

[...]

> The number of real shills, paid shills, shills working for Microsoft
> or Windows software companies is no where near the quantity that some
> Linux advocates are alluding to.

If you agree that there is no way we can quantify the numbers, then ergo
neither can you, so it would seem that you have wasted an entire thread
arguing that your guess is better than others.

> That's called paranoia BTW

I'd prefer to call it an educated guess based on historical fact.

> and it's not the case.

That would be your guess.

> The majority of these people are looking to light you guys up and it
> appears to working very well, unfortunately.

Your contribution is noted.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 23:32:19 up 28 days, 22:26,  4 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.24, 0.17