Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:10:45 -0700, cc wrote:

>> ...Not to mention someone who rated about 1500 of my messages in Google Group
>> to game the system and lower me from 4/5 to 2/5.
>
> Ever consider that some of us Google Group users think your posts are
> worthy of the 1 star? I can't say I've rated 1500 posts, but I have
> rated some with incorrect subjects, off-topic posts, and general
> stupidity, 1 star, just like I've given 5 to posts I feel deserve it.
> It's our right as Google Groups users to rate posts as we see fit. If
> someone actually liked your posts then surely they would rate them
> higher.

The truly disturbing part, and the part that showcases Roy's
obsessive/compulsive nature is that he actually *knows* this.  He tracks
everything that happens with his posts, anywhere he goes.  I'm certain he
keeps a database of all this, along with his "lists" of those that are out
to get him.

I mean, come on.  How would you even KNOW if someone had rated 1500 of your
posts unless you were being obsessed with your own words.

I think Roy believes history will show him to single handedly have made
linux a success.