Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 9th of June, 2007.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Saturday 09 June 2007 12:04 \__
>
>>> Toplist of Troll Feeders, 4. Doug Mentohl
>>
>> Since when, I avoid trolls when ever possible and only reply when other
>> so called advocates give them a lot of time. I have asked on a number
>> that the trolls not be responded to.
>
> The only troll whom you sometimes reply to is Bill Weisgerber, if I recall
> correctly. He has not been around for a while.

He has been around all the time.
"amicus_curious" is "billwg" is Bill Weisgerber

No matter which name he uses, he is an extremely dishonest twit. Somewhat
like a "cola Snot"
--
Like being presumed a thief and a liar before using a product?
If so, use M$ XP