Re: [News] [OSS] GPLv3 Could Become Compatible with GPLv2, Xandros Doesn't Mind Diving

Maverick wrote:
Dr. Pain wrote:
"Roy Schestowitz" wrote...

By the way, my uncle is is a terrible (and probably
terminal) state, so I don't know if I'll be posting as
usual (if at all) in days to come. Just as a
heads up/warning, you know. Needless to say, I am in a bad
mood.

Who cares. What does this have to do with lienux? If nothing
then why post it here. Nobody gives a cr@p about your
pathetic to non-existant personal life spam boy.

Ah, you, the nymshitting wintroll.  Did sweaty ballmer give
you another treat today?

It is a sad thing really that even a troll has no respect for human decency, no sense of remorse, no sense of compassion, etc.

--
Cheers, Rafael

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm