Re: [News] [OSS] GPLv3 Could Become Compatible with GPLv2, Xandros Doesn't Mind Diving

> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 08 June 2007 07:44 \__

>> Like the "eventuality" of being out of business, for example?
>>
>> Idiot.
>>
>>> It turns out that Xandros has Microsoft 'connections', through Corel.
>>> Maybe they just returned a little favour.
>>
>> It the old boys club.

and lienux wasn't invited to the club and never will be.

> I'll shortly post more about LG. It turns out that Xandros has Microsoft
> connections (through Corel) and LG has been a Microsoft partner since
> 2004.
> There's a lot more that a little research brings up. It's the Club indeed.

Partners and friends is what it's all about. In business and in life.
Luckily for Microsoft the lienux community insists on behaving like angry
spoiled children and seems more interested in making enemies and foes than
forging important business relationships.

> By the way, my uncle is is a terrible (and probably terminal) state, so I
> don't know if I'll be posting as usual (if at all) in days to come. Just
> as
> a headsup/warning, you know. Needless to say, I am in a bad mood.

Who cares. What does this have to do with lienux? If nothing then why post
it here. Nobody gives a cr@p about your pathetic to non-existant personal
life spam boy.