Re: [News] [OSS] GPLv3 Could Become Compatible with GPLv2, Xandros Doesn't Mind Diving

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 08 June 2007 07:44 \__

>> | Typaldos said he's not concerned. "If you are a businessperson, you
>> | can't worry about every eventuality."
>
> Like the "eventuality" of being out of business, for example?
>
> Idiot.
>
>> It turns out that Xandros has Microsoft 'connections', through Corel.
>> Maybe they just returned a little favour.
>
> It the old boys club.

I'll shortly post more about LG. It turns out that Xandros has Microsoft
connections (through Corel) and LG has been a Microsoft partner since 2004.
There's a lot more that a little research brings up. It's the Club indeed.

By the way, my uncle is is a terrible (and probably terminal) state, so I
don't know if I'll be posting as usual (if at all) in days to come. Just as
a headsup/warning, you know. Needless to say, I am in a bad mood.

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz
  9:05am  up 40 days 17:27,  9 users,  load average: 0.48, 0.72, 0.69