[News] [Linux] Review of the Latest Linux Mint ("Cassandra")

Test Driving Linux Mint Cassandra

,----[ Quote ]
| All in all, the system looks very good, I like the new artwork, it's
| fast, it includes almost everything you'll ever need for your daily
| tasks and if you cannot find something you need, I suggest you to try
| the new Software Portal that Linux Mint created for FREE. I'm not a
| GNOME fan and all that, but Linux Mint makes this aspect disappear
| very fast and who knows, I may start to like the GNOME desktop after
| all. Give Linux Mint Cassandra a try and I bet it will be love at
| first sight.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Test-Driving-Linux-Mint-Cassandra-56041.shtml

Related:

Torrent Details For "Linux Mint 3.0 "Cassandra" CD Image"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tuxdistro.com/torrents-details.php?id=270