Re: Open Source Group Spares Novell

Geico Caveman <spammers-go-here@xxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

> Since you feel compelled to spread possibly untrue and certainly
> unsubstantiated reports, do we assume correctly that you are currently
> indulging in a pump and dump scheme with regards to your Microvell stock ?

> Bailo, you should know that that is illegal and you could end up facing a
> long time behind bars for something like this.

Shirley it's only illegal if you're actually IN the company, where it's
classed as insider dealing?

Some loony with no association to the company posting lies to attempt to
increase his share values will shirely just be a laughing stock?

(don't call me surely)
--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|