Re: [News] [Rival] Will Britain Be Next to Shut the Door on Forced Microsoft Purchases?

____/ thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 18 June 2007 18:23 : \____

> John Locke <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:59:56 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> "Last week Microsoft announced that a study carried out on its behalf
>> by Wipro Technologies found that European schools prefer Microsoft
>> software to open source alternatives."
>
> In other news, a study carried out on my behalf confirms that I am
> the most handsome and witty man on the planet.  ;)
>
> Really, there was no bias in that study.  I promise.
>
> Thad

Matt Asay wrote a blog item with a title like "Microsoft is king of its *own*
world".

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
 01:20:02 up 2 days,  6:48,  3 users,  load average: 0.47, 1.25, 1.39