Re: [News] How Junk (Software) Patents Even Affect Font Rendering

____/ alt on Saturday 30 June 2007 10:47 : \____

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:53:59 +0000, Linonut wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Interview with David Turner of Freetype
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> That's along time to wait for OK to STFU.
>>

> He won't stop even after that anyhow.

What's OK? Is it that Grug incarnation? Contentless fanboyish trolling, IIRC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
 12:20:01 up 13 days, 17:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.95, 1.16