Re: [News] [Rival] Pro-Windows Trolling Entails a Punishment

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> Can't really see a particular issue with the word "bimbo", although it
> clearly is intended to refer to a not-so-bright-but-pretty girl.  Just
> watch Big Brother, you'll see them in droves, if you can stand the
> boredom, but personally, I hate it.

Remember that argument between Dudley Moore and Julie Andrews, in the
film "10", over the use of the word "Broad" to describe a woman?

One of the best on-screen arguments ever, especially the finale where
Moore makes the comment "I'd be happy to lose like a man, if you weren't
so damned determined to *win* like one".

Hehe.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "People are not happy in stinking hellholes of abject poverty, what
| is true is that once you cross subsistence ... additional increases
| in wealth have virtually no effect on well-being ... This is worth
| knowing in case you have a choice between "X" and making more
| money, almost certainly "X" is what you should choose."
|   - Barry Schwartz
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 18:42:16 up 18 days,  6:28,  3 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.25, 0.20