Re: business on line follow me !

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:37:01 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Kier on Friday 22 June 2007 10:13 : \____
>
>> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 06:49:48 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 20 June 2007 22:33 : \____

>>> There was a little flood targetting old threads (~1-month old), shoved in as
>>> replies. It's damaging to the perception of posts that arrive from G2. It
>>> leads to undeserved prejudice, which is a shame because the 'Qualig' troll
>>> already left (hopefully for good, maybe he is back at the Microsoft helm).
>>
>> Since he doesn't work for MS, what are you talking about, Roy?
>
> He used to work for them. Then he began trolling Linux forums. What does it

He used to work for them, for a few months (if I remember correctly, it
was some time back). So what? He left. He no longer works there.

> tell you about his activity online? I occasionally spot Microsoft employees
> posting comments in blogs. No disclosure, hidden agenda. Unacceptable IMHO.

Since when was it the law that anyone had to tell anyone where they used
to work, or indeed, where they work now? Are MS employees compelled by
some rule to tell the whole world who they are? No. SO stop talking
nonsense, Roy. Larry Q's behaviour, bad as it was, had nothing to do with
Microsoft.

--
Kier