[News] Are Shops Too Embarrassed to Show Vista UI?

PC World Wintel boxes suffer from Mac envy

,----[ Quote ]
| Register Hardware reader Matt Kyte sent us a pic he took of a PC
| World catalogue page. On offer, a Packard Bell desktop and a
| Toshiba notebook. Both machines' screens clearly shown with Mac
| OS X browser Safari - ironically being used to display
| Microsoft's Windows Vista website.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/03/09/pcworld_macosx_on_pcs/

Here are some more (among many that are being spotted by Apple enthusiasts
every day... some even show Apple hardware, including microsoft.com and
Microsoft employees that use Macs!):

http://www.buy.com/prod/206BW/q/loc/101/204021908.html

http://i14.tinypic.com/35hpjtl.jpg

Is Vista driving people into the arms of Apple?

,----[ Quote ]
| I'll admit it, for me, switching to a Mac was as likely as me signing up
| to AOL, but times change. I had to ask myself, "Do I still need Windows?"
| Aside from some games, "No."
`----

http://www.ex-po-nent.com/2007/03/08/is-vista-driving-people-into-the-arms-of-apple/

Hasta La Vista