Re: [News] Ambition for Corrupt US Ruler is Ended

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 09 March 2007 16:47 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> "Gates for President" group gives up
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Alas, the "Bill Gates for President" bandwagon, which launched
>> | back in November with such promise and fanfare - thanks primarily
>> | to Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams - has pitched over a cliff and
>
> Why is Adams such a gatesophile?  I really am starting to dislike the guy.

Not to worry. He likes Open Source. BUT...

        He also likes the attention, which the above would clearly get him.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: just set it and forget about it
Mem:    514480k total,   483452k used,    31028k free,     7304k buffers