Re: [News] Is Linux Mint Better Even Than Ubuntu Linux?

> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 09 March 2007 03:49 \__

>>> Linux Mint freshens Ubuntu's palate
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://distrocenter.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/28/177209&tid=127
>> To reverse the /. mantra; "Yes, but does it run Vista?"
>>
>> Just think of this Mr. Sweaty B., future PCs that are not even Windows
>> compatible.
>>
>> And he was worried about mere Windows-less OEM boxes, and dual booters.
>>
>> Oooh Nooo!
>
> Speaking of Sweaty Ballmer, I created some links to that page of yours with
> sweaty Ballmer. It frustrates me that many people are unaware (call it
> blissful ignorance) of who they give their money to.

I just noticed that my reply was to the wrong thread entirely ... this
should have gone to the "Linux BIOS" thread.

Doh!

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 17:04:01 up 18 days,  4:29,  3 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.07, 0.02