Re: [News] Survey: Firefox Has Equal Footing with IE in SMBs

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 09 March 2007 14:03 \__

http://www.schestowitz.com/temp/sites/feb1-24.jpg

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reclaim your workstation - install GNU/Linux today
Swap:  1036184k total,   344036k used,   692148k free,    42220k cached