Re: Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy, 12 Mar 2007

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Tuesday 13 March 2007 09:23 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ BearItAll ] on Monday 12 March 2007 16:03 \__

>>> i.e. 67 posts per day.
>>>
>>> I thought we had agreed that this was too many of this sort of post and
>>> it was going to be cut down to more reasonable levels?
>>>
>>> How about you get an average of how many per day are responded to in any
>>> way, and set that plus say 10% as the limit?
>>
>> 67 is not the number of threads though. I post many more followups than I
>> used to. The volume is event driven, not 'quota' driven. In fact, the
>> number of threads I start has gone down since you made the polite request,
>> which I always bear in mind. I also try to group related news.
>>
>> I've made a mental note. Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> Sorry, I admit I miss read it and took it as threads. Sorry.

I'm relieved to hear this. Your previous post became a bit of a burden this
afternoon. I try to pass on worthy news, regardless of pace. Yesterday, for
example, was relatively quiet.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | McDonald's does to diet what Microsoft does to PC's
Swap:  1036184k total,   595776k used,   440408k free,    25788k cached