Re: The most powerful PCs in France

On Monday 12 March 2007 23:09 Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Monday 12 March 2007 20:30 \__
>
>> On Monday 12 March 2007 20:08 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Monday 12 March 2007 17:12 \__

>>> Yes, yes, that's what they say. They have chosen Linux 6.10 to run all
>>> this 'commie code' and now there will be no supervision. No more will
>>> our heroes in the NSA be able to keep track of the ministers. Isn't that
>>> just shocking? It's the beginning of the end for the sane world....
>>
>> It is, it is!
>>
>> Certain countries are so shocked that rather than call these "French
>> PCs",
>> they have re-named them....  "Freedom PCs"!!!
>
> Stop it. Please. They have brainwashed and imprisoned all these youngsters
> as well. They can no longer be controlled.
>
> French students to get open-source software on USB key
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070202/tc_infoworld/85707
>
> Think about it. Those kids are going to be in control of their PCs and no
> longer will we be able to force them to upgrade. Oh, god! Think about the
> economy. What will the good folks at the landfills and disassemblers do
> for a living? The PC recycles will take away their jobs.
>
> I think I'm gonna faint. Grab me a chair. Please.

Ah - good moaning.

Zee chairs am soon to be in short supply in Redmond!

I am tanking you am understanding zee resolution is in progression now?

Eat iss not pozible for stopping to be done.

Only it remains for we to see as our previously arguing people keep zer
appointments avec Madame Guillotine.  Eat izz a far far better place zay
amble to than they have ever went previous!

Courage mon brave - et vive le Revolution!