Re: [News] A Story of "Open Source" Freeloaders

> Hardon Quirk wrote:
>> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> That side used to be the side I enjoyed the most, but now I would rather
>>> just use the computer. Let others with fresh minds take us to the next
>>> levels, young programmers tend to come in with a mix of good and bad
>>> ideas, as we used to do, but out of those some turn into brillient
>>> ideas. It's

>> Oh my god. Cue the "Hovis Music". When I were a lad down t'mines in
>> Yorkshire .....

Good grief! It seems our resident "genius" kernel hacker, Hardon Quirk,
is in fact one of Blighty's great unwashed chavs.

How embarrassing.

Excuse me a minute, I just need to go to the lav, I think I'm going to
be sick.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 23:57:46 up 21 days, 11:23,  3 users,  load average: 0.79, 0.89, 0.78