Re: WOW! The New Redmond Instruction Sheet?

  • Subject: Re: WOW! The New Redmond Instruction Sheet?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 06:38:53 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Paul Hovnanian P.E. ] on Wednesday 21 March 2007 04:42 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 20 March 2007 16:49 \__
>>
>> > I wondered where all the trolls had gone to, and if they were all in
>> > Redmond getting new instructions... and then I found this:-
>> >
>> > http://www. linuxpersonas.com/
>> >
>> > I find it difficult to believe though, because Linux is clearly not a
>> > threat, and any doubters would by now have read the Get The Facts
>> > documents
>> > anyway.  This must be a spoof.  It certainly can't be Microsoft... can
>> > it?
>>
>> I has been around since last year, I think, which is why I didn't link to
>> it. Also, I don't think giving that site a link/traffic is a wise idea.
>
> Well, it was slashdotted yesterday. It got more traffic than IIS could
> handle. ;-)

...And also what's called uninvented/unwanted attention. Wrong crowd. Tough
crowd. bad PR.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Never awaking askew, no matter what they ask you
roy      pts/5                         Tue Mar 20 02:58 - 02:58  (00:00)