Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Packaged Software Model Will Be Replaced by Services, Say Experts

On 2007-05-02, Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> On Wed, 2 May 2007 08:12:40 -0500,
>  AB <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> The iron is palpable.  How many times, including you, have people failed to
>>> appologize to me for their accusations?  You've got a lot of gall,
>>> considering the accusations you've made about me.
>>
>> Not that it should be a "you started it first" game, but it's pretty
>> much *your* MO that some of us are following. And I know in my own
>> case, you *did* lead the way several times before I started doing it
>> to you.
>>
>>> I'll tell you what, the day you appologize for continuing to harass me
>>> about comments i've already corrected is the day I'll consider your
>>> criticism about appologies valid.
>>
>> You'll need to correct yourself on something you've been adamantly
>> wrong about before these kinds of situations can exist. And stay
>> corrected.
>>

> Erik is still avoiding answering several requests for clarifications on
> things he's claimed. Like his claim that the True Type fonts MS
> distributed in the msttcorefonts package can only be
> used on an MS-Windows machine. I have seen no clarification, retraction,
> or evidence offered to support his claim.

I know. There are a lot of those. He can start by correcting any one of
them and staying that way. Not do his usual thing waiting awhile and
stating the same crap all over again. Like the Morris worm.

I figure if he takes the first step at correction each subsequent step
should be a little bit easier.

--
Exxon sponsored ecology videos, Kraft sponsored nutrition videos...
I'd be surprised if Microsoft isn't sponsoring technology classes.