Re: [News] Firefox 3 Walkthrough in Wired Magazine

Verily I say unto thee, that BearItAll spake thusly:

> But then I don't speak those languages so they write in pigeon english

I didn't know pigeons could speak English.

Coo, coo, coo. Ye aareet? Coo, coo.

It's "Pidgin".

Eeee. See them Geordies. Wey aye. :)

--
K.
http://slated.org

,----
| I realize that a lot of people see this as a fight. But I tell you,
| those people are missing the point.  Weâre not fighting.  At least
| the useful people arenât fighting.  No good code ever comes out of
| people who do things because they are afraid, or because they hate.
|
| - Linus Torvalds. http://tinyurl.com/eumwb (Groklaw)
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 08:53:54 up 15 days,  6:26,  3 users,  load average: 0.17, 0.15, 0.15