Re: Bot networks: Microsoft not blamed by MSNBC

__/ [ Guy Fawkes ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 13:16 \__

> http://redtape.msnbc.com/2007/03/bots_story.html
>
> The thing that ires me is that Microsoft and its Windoze operating system
> isn't blamed or even mentioned at all! Did I hear someone say 'editorial
> censorship?'
>
> What's the net worth of technology articles on MSNBC? Zero, zilch...

The headline clearly says "Is your computer a criminal?"

It doesn't say "a Mac" or "a Linux box", right? We must assume that computers
are still synonymous with "Windows" and everything else is an oddity, an
exception.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    YaSTall Linux to figure out the magic
Tasks: 106 total,   1 running, 103 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie