[News] Microvell Disses Red Hat Again

Chief Marketing Officer for Novell - Who can you trust?

,----[ Quote ]
| For months now I've been biting my tongue and sitting on the
| sidelines as comment after comment from executives at Red Hat
| go unchallenged about Novell, our Linux business and our
| partnership with Microsoft. In truth, you won?t hear anything
| emanating from Red Hat about the value of interoperable Linux
| and Windows solutions. No, it?s far easier to patronize Novell,
| question our motivations and intentions, and challenge the
| integrity of our company.
`----

http://www.novell.com/company/blogs/cmo/?p=48

They just can't help dissing Red Hat. Recently they have been taking some
cheap shots (Steinman).

Related:

Is Novell Poised for a Turnaround? It Doesn't Look Like It

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070427/33755_id.html?.v=1