Re: [News] [Linux] Chris Pirillo Frustrated with Windows, Advised to Try Linux

__/ [ NoStop ] on Sunday 20 May 2007 00:29 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> An Alternative To Windows
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Chris, I fully sympathize with your frustration with Windows. I have
>> | felt this way about Microsoft since the mid-nineties. I heartily
>> | suggest you go to linspire.com and test Linspire and its CNR...
>> `----
>>
> Chris Pirillo is a fucking idiot. Please, leave him running Windoze.

Naa... he's a nice person and he has always been polite to me. He rants
sometimes, but usually out of frustration with Windows. At least he's
honest. We need honest MVPs like that in order to highlight Microsoft's
problems, which PR tries hard to brush off.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
roy      pts/3                         Sat May 19 18:28   still logged in