Re: [News] [Linux] Jeremy Allison Says Apple is Scared of GNU/Linux

> Fear and Loathing in Cupertino
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It wasn't until later, giving the same presentation at Linux World that
> | I'd missed giving at the Apple show, that I realized that Apple were
> | scared of the SuSE Linux desktop I was using. They didn't want
> | customers to see anything other than Apple-badged everything at
> | their show. Especially if it was something better. They were
> | scared of their customers even seeing a choice.
> `----
>
> http://www.tuxdeluxe.org/node/175

I like this guy:

   One of the downsides of being invited to give lots of talks at
   conferences, is that if you're not careful you might start thinking
   of yourself as someone who has the right to present at conferences,
   someone who is important. Or as my wife likes to tell me, "you
   arrogant pig!".

--
   "Spock, you're nothing but a damn computer!"
   "Why, thank you, Doctor!"